Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Praying for Baby Eliot

Sometimes we run across stories that you can't help but allow to give your faith a huge jolt and remind you of the amazing, loving, sovereign God we serve. This family's amazing story did just that for me this morning.

I was forwarded a link to the family blog for this sweet, sweet baby, Eliot. He was born with a condition known as Trisomy 18. The condition is fatal and the babies diagnosed with it are usually stillborn or only live a day or two.

Baby Eliot has lived for 46 days now! Praise the LORD! His sweet parents have a birthday celebration for him every day and have been sharing their amazing journey thus far with this small bundle of miracles they've been blessed with.

So GO NOW and read thier phenomenal story and be sure to fill up their comment box with your prayers!

Baby Eliot

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I felt the same way when I read their story. I linked to them too. I love the story the mom wrote about Holland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home