Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Works For Me Wednesday: Keeping My Bathroom Tidy

I used to have a huge problem with clutter in the bathroom that drove me (and Jake) crazy. Hair dryer, hair products, toiletries, make-up - you name it - was strewn all over my counter top. It was embarrassing.

So, I went to the store and bought a tub with a handle in the center and put all of my daily items in the tub. When I'm finished using them in the mornings (or whenever I decide to drag my butt in the bathroom and do something with myself), I stick the tub in the cabinet under the sink out of sight and VOILA! I have a neat and tidy bathroom!


It Works For Me!

11 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

That's so smart! I use one for cleaning supplies. Never thought of it for the "personal bathroom" stuff.
I'll need one for my daughter, of course. She'll love it.

 
At 6/21/2006 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I'll be employing it for my four kids who share bathroom space!

 
At 6/21/2006 10:54 AM, Blogger Beck said...

Good idea - and you do have a lovely tidy bathroom! I'm grabbing myself some of those at the $ store!

 
At 6/21/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger Domestic CEO said...

I like it!!! Thanks for sharing. Right now I have a pedestal sink, so no cabinet, but I'm going to be buying one and cutting a hole in it so I can have the storage space. You can bet what I'll be buying after that, thanks to you. :)

 
At 6/21/2006 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a great idea. i have 3 of those pull out drawers under my cabinet and in essence do the same thing. yeah! i have my wfmw posted.

 
At 6/21/2006 3:05 PM, Blogger elizabeth said...

Well what a great idea! Need to put this on my shopping list now - never mind that I just got back from Target - LOL!

 
At 6/21/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Gabriela said...

good idea! I need to buy one (or probably more!) of those.

 
At 6/21/2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

I do the same thing, great idea!

 
At 6/21/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Minnie, doesn't that big pad of yours have drawers for all that kind of stuff! I know my house does! REMEMBER? :)

 
At 6/21/2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Minnie said...

Amanda~ Yes, there are drawers, but it's easier to just grab the tote bucket and not have to dig through a drawer trying to find things. I did the same thing at your house when I lived there. Besides, the drawers are full of stuff. :o)

 
At 6/25/2006 12:38 AM, Blogger Julie said...

How awesome! I wonder if I can convince hubby?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home