Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A tough one

Jeana tagged me for this as payback for tagging her on this one.

What is your favorite word? Definitely 'Chillax'.

What is your least favorite word? Laundry - I start twitching when I hear that word *shiver*

What turns you on spiritually, creatively, emotionally? Ummm...I'm with Jeana. I don't quite get this question either. I guess if I had to answer it would be the ability to hold firm to ones belief's and a firm, biblical foundation.

What turns you off? I'm with Jeana (again) ~ Copenhagen! Double Bleh!

What’s your favorite curse word? I used to make sailors' eyelashes curl, but I have since cleaned up my act. I do, however, have slip-ups. Generally it's a "Son of a...", well, you know the rest.

What sound or noise do you love to hear? The faint whimpers from Jake after I kick his sorry butt for pestering me while I'm trying to do something. When will he learn that it just doesn't pay to mess with me? And there is no hiding spot in the house I cannot find. And I'm NOT afraid to use the sprayer on the kitchen sink as he tries to flee the kitchen (unsuccessfully, I might add).

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Teaching women how to dress for their body shape. I would do it for free. That's how much I love to do it.

What profession would you NOT like to do? I tried to think of something sarcastic and funny, but seriously? Prostitution. Dark and depressing, I know.

If Heaven exists (HELLO! What do you mean "IF"?), what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? Well done, good and faithful servant. (What He'll probably say: "How did YOU get in here?")

Susan, Stephanie and Kate, you're it!

5 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 12:19 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

This is almost the same questionnaire that they do on Inside the Actor's Studio.

 
At 5/18/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Saw a lady walking into the grocery store the other day with her husband that you could start your free business helping. Girlfriend wasn't even in the right size, much less the right style for her shape. Sometimes you just wish you could find the right words to encourage someone to do better, y'know?

What am I saying? I could probably use some help in that area, myself.

I'll make a point to watch out for the sprayer thing from now on.

 
At 5/19/2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post, i always enjoy reading these

 
At 5/19/2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Kate said...

OK, that very last line just cracks me up! I was thinking of writing that too! hhahahaha!
Your meme rocked! I am working on mine now. Thanks for the tag :)
PS - thanks for the sprayer idea... muuuhaaahahhhahhaa!

 
At 5/19/2006 3:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

GASP...I am covering my ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home