Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Does the old addage "Birds of a feather flock together" ALWAYS have to ring true?

Just for fun during my second night in the hospital, my doctor ordered that I be sleep deprived to try and tax my brain and induce a seizure. I think they were just in serious need of someone to make fun of on the other side of the cameras (they were monitoring me by video and audio 24/7). To help keep me awake, they encouraged me to invite my friends to sit with me through the night.

The hospital staff had no idea what they were getting themselves into. Clearly they have never met my friends.

Who keeps a harmonica in their purse, anyway? Apparantly, my friend, Lauren does.

This is just a taste of our middle-of-the-night antics.

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Theseus said...

haha, that's awesome. your friend i mean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home