Tuesday, September 05, 2006

me-me-me-me - Meme!

Saw this meme over at BooMama's pad, so I thought I'd partake....

1. If you make sweet tea, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or _______ whatever your brand is?

I use Luzianne combined with a few bags of Lipton Mango or Blackberry to give it a little kick. **And it MUST be sweet. It is a mortal sin to make unsweetened tea. Look it up, it's in there.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy, and is it the larger rolls or regular?

Ultra Quilted Northern, double rolls, Baby! We have a lot of tushes to wipe 'round here and we likes it soft!

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Is it body wash or bar style?

Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash (LOVE this stuff!!)

4. Which cereal do you buy for yourself?

**Okay, promise you won't roll your eyes and make fun of me. I am one of those freaks that eats organic and all-natural food, but I promise I have bags of chocolate and I do partake in some heavy-duty Mexican food intake. And I don't look down on people who don't eat like me!

Kashi Organic Promise Strawberry Fields (my FAVORITE!!!) or Nature's Path Organic Optimum Zen (cranberry & ginger - YUM!)

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use and is it liquid or tablets?

I use the Cascade 2-in-1 tablets. LOVE them!!!! Just pop one in and shut the door. And no squeezing and shaking the bottle like a spastic lunatic trying to get that last blob of liquid detergent to make it's way out.

6. What is your favorite fruit to eat?

MMMM....hands down Mangos. I could live off them. I even bought this handy dandy mango slicer. It's a must-have for the mango lover.

7. Which brand of clothes detergent do you use?

Liquid Tide or Woolite (depending on the load)

8. Do you like chocolate?

Does a good dog hunt? Why, yes, I consider it a very important food group, thankyouverymuch.

9. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Right

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

I am the debit card QUEEN! I never carry cash and I can't even remember the last time I wrote a check (I couldn't even tell you where my check book is). I don't understand the reasoning behind people still using checks. It's such a waste of time (and paper!).

Jeana and Carol, you're it next! So get crackin'. And if anyone else wants to join in, just let me know in the comments section so I can swing by and check you out!

Peace out, Homies!

5 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger boomama said...

I too have no idea where the checkbook is. I'm sort of proud of that, in fact.

I have looked at that Kashi strawberry cereal and wondered about it. I will now try it per your recommendation.

Ditto for the Dove gentle exoliating wash.

I feel that I've gained some valuable shopping information here today.

:-)

 
At 9/05/2006 9:53 PM, Blogger molly said...

I've been telling people for years that chocolate's a food group!

 
At 9/06/2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Love it Love it Love it!
Great list -I'm all over that Dove soap too, well it's all over me - (I know that was so dorky to say!). And that Kashi cereal sure is tasty. I tried it and Lord have mercy, that cereal makes me toot like the real men! So... I am sticking to oatmeal (or it's sticking to me! I know another corny one!).

 
At 9/08/2006 10:06 PM, Blogger nutmeg said...

Just dropping in to get to know the folks for our October get-together!

And yes ma'am, Sweet Tea MUST be sweet!

 
At 9/12/2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW- I agree, tea MUST be sweet or it's like I'm drinking dirty water...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home