Friday, December 30, 2005

Random Things that I heard myself saying today

"No! Don't lick the wall!"

"Kale, there will be no punching your brother today. Check back with me tomorrow. Maybe I'll have changed my mind."

"Why did you pee on the Big Red Beast?"

"Stop sticking your fingers in the dog's eye."

"Do you need to poop?"

"Just because I'm eating bunt cake for breakfast doesn't mean you're allowed to as well. When you're an adult, you can choose to have a poor diet. Until then, it's all healthy, all the time! Mwaaah ha ha ha ha!"

Aaaahhh! Thank you, Lord that tonight is Date Night!!! Jake and I are venturing to my old stomping grounds (The West Village). We're going to The Magnolia to see Capote (I have been chomping at the bit to see this ~ I'm a huge fan of Philip Seymour Hoffman) and eating at Taco Diner. Jealous???!!

3 Comments:

At 12/30/2005 3:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds fun! We are going to Benihanas in Las Colinas, MY old stomping single ground! Back in my FC days. Seems like yesterday but it wasn't! Oh how I love Benihanas!!!

Have fun, you deserve it!!!

 
At 1/01/2006 8:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, there is a Taco Diner in LasColinas off MacArthur.

 
At 1/01/2006 6:34 PM, Blogger Minnie said...

Yes, I know. It's right by my old office and I used to eat there for lunch all the time. There is also one by the offices we moved to in Preston Center (in Highland Park). Does that make me seem a bit obsessed with Taco Diner? Yikes! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home