Sunday, November 05, 2006

WHEW!

Okay, so I promised a post covering any and all details from our fabulous Bloggity Weekend Get-together like, what, a week ago? But life happened, y'all, and I'm just sitting down at the computer for the first time in 6 days, so please love me through my tardiness and easily-distracted behavior.

I had every intension of posting all of my wonderful memories last Wednesday, but I decided to instead start painting my drab, white office. It is beautilicious, my friends, in all of it's pumpkiny goodness. Makes me hungry for pie. And equally happy that I can sit in my office and not feel like I'm in an institution.














Then the plan was to wake up early Thursday morning, finish painting and work on my post, until I glanced through Jacob's school binder and found a note thanking me for chaperoning their field trip. THAT DAY! I arrived frazzled and thrown together only to find out one of the kids placed in my care was the fastest talking little girl this side of the hemisphere. Don't believe me? Watch the following. But grab some Advil first.



Wow. Head spinning? That was just 30 seconds of what I endured for over 5 hours. God definitely has a twisted sense of humor FOR SURE!

So, long story long, I've been super busy. I will be working on my We Wanna Meet post RIGHT NOW for your reading enjoyment. I PROMISE!!!!!!

(Unless I get distracted again)

6 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

LOVE that color! Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the weekend. :-)

 
At 11/07/2006 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word. You were right about the Advil.

 
At 11/07/2006 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. that KID!

 
At 11/08/2006 5:42 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

OK, I want a pumpkin wall!!!!!

WOW--I did not understand one word from that child! Does the teacher speak her language? :-)Chrissy

 
At 11/10/2006 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that poor child's parents. She sounds like the micro machine guy.

 
At 11/11/2006 3:25 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I like this color. I am used to military off white, so I like most colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home