Wednesday, November 08, 2006

[Insert Witty and Remarkable Title] because after seeing this I am at a total loss for words

Think your house is in disarray? Feel like it's a "Pig Sty" because you have some dishes in the sink and a few loads of laundry piled up?

Then feast your eyes upon this atrocity, my dear Friendternets, and feel ashamed no more.

------------------------------------------------

**I had a fabulous post written covering all of the great fun we had last weekend, but Blogger seems to hate my guts and my post was lost. I'll try again after I regain my composure. Or after a few stiff margaritas. Whichever comes first.

9 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 1:51 AM, Blogger Scribbit said...

Makes me feel better about the state of my house. Eech.

 
At 11/08/2006 9:54 AM, Blogger nicole said...

Makes me sad for that family. Someone call Oprah and give that woman an intervention.

Now I can rest easy knowing my house is not quite the pit of chaos I thought it was.

 
At 11/08/2006 10:00 AM, Blogger the voice said...

Pretty bad, but I have seen worse, in person. We had a neighbor whose house was basiclly a garbage house. They had a daughter the same age as ours, but their house was so bad, we wouldn't let her go there, their daughter had to come to our house. They ended up selling and moving after the husband decided he wanted to be a woman instead, and started wearing dresses and massive high heels. True story. God bless you, Minnie!

 
At 11/11/2006 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel *much* better now!

 
At 11/11/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

OH my word! That is sad. From the sons comments, it really sounds like the mom has OCD or some kind of mental health issues.
Does make me feel slightly better about the laundry basket in my living room and the dirty dishes in my kitchen.

 
At 11/11/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I definitely feel better. I don't even think I own enough stuff to acculate all this mess.

 
At 11/15/2006 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow does that break my heart seeing that home. My aunt lives like that, maybe worse actually. It makes me so sad.

But it makes me happy that my home is relatively clean.

 
At 11/29/2006 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/30/2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home