Thursday, February 09, 2006

Stop me now before I turn into the stereotypical Soccer Mom


If you know me at all, you know that I am NOT CRAFTY! No crafts in this house, my friends. BUT! I am a very frustrated artist. So I always have those urges for creating things, but I only want them to be COOL, not CRAFTY. Are you with me?

My creative urges have been fulfilled at last. Feast your eyes on the coolest magnets known to all mankind.

This is the first set I made the other night. I have now mastered the art of Marble Magnet Making and I'm working on some Super-Fabulous new ones. If you play your cards right, you just might get some as a gift. (Sucking up is welcome. The more the better.)

For tips and instructions on making your own, go here. Hobby Lobby was the only place I found the needed supplies (notmartha found hers at Michael's, but the locations here did not carry them).

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I know you better give the "Happy To Do It" to Daddy Draper.

 
At 2/09/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Minnie said...

That's actually who I made it for. Good eye!! :o)

 
At 2/16/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Sarcomical said...

yay! you made them! glad to see they turned out so well ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home