Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Day 3 in the Land of Bliss

Yes, Sweet Internet, we are now in DAY 3 of pooping in the toilet. Did you hear that?? THREE WHOLE DAYS that we haven't had to visit the land of Someone Else's Poop On My Hands and Under My Nails. Three whole days that I haven't had to deal with a mushy mess in someone else's underwear (other than my own - HA!).

The best part is, Kale is uber excited about his new found fame and attention he is receiving from everyone (we have to call everyone in the phone book every time he poops) that I think this is actually going to last. *HUGE sigh of relief*

My only worry is that he's still going to be expecting trips to the store to get M&M's when he's 12. At this point, I could care less. As long as it means he's doing his business where he's supposed to, he can have all the M&M's his little heart desires.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

It just doesn't get any better, does it? :-)

 
At 1/19/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1/20/2006 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me laugh. Oh what I have to look forward to.
Kristina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home