Monday, January 09, 2006

A Gallon of Milk and a Nose Ring, Please.

I just got back from a late night stop at Wal-Mart**. As I was unpacking my bag, I noticed how random the items were that I had purchased and couldn't help but laugh out loud wondering what the poor guy cashing me out tonight was thinking of me (I noticed he was looking at me strange, but I'm sure there are countless reasons why he was doing this, and it probably had nothing to do with my selections).

1. Gallon of milk (so Jacob can make his own breakfast when he gets up and I can be the lazy mother I strive so hard to be)
2. The newest issue of Lucky Magazine (so I can stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest fashion trends)
3. A package of nose rings (Who knew they carried nose rings!? Now I don't have to go to the scary tattoo parlor for nasal bling. Yeah!)

Beat that for totally weird Wal-Mart purchases.

**What is up with all of the freaky people who shop at Wal-Mart late at night...with their kids!!?? SCAAAARYYYY! (Like I actually have room to talk, but let's just pretend I do.)

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Lucky Magazine by the way. Oh and i love you too.

 
At 1/10/2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

No, I love YOU! *gush*

 
At 1/10/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

Jillie Willie! Is that you? I had no idea you read my blog!!! Oh, the pressure now! :o)

That is indeed freaky...why no bag for the nighty? And was the nighty for him or for someone else? We can only imagine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home