Friday, January 06, 2006

Wee Wonderful-icious and Guilt-Free Shopping

I am so excited about this new site I found I can hardly contain myself. The oddest things bring me sheer pleasure, and cool, funky stuff is one of them.

Feast your eyes on the awesomeness that is Wee Wonderfuls. You'll thank me later.

I'm off to hit the shower to go out with my friend Lil' Kim (not the rap star - she's had that name long before the pasty-yielding diva hit the scene). I have a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket, as well as one from Foley's and one from my haven of all havens, Banana Republic. I've been waiting for these and this to go one sale. There's nothing better than guilt-free shopping!

Happy Friday!!

1 Comments:

At 1/09/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This too is my favorite kind of shopping. I LOVE GIFT CARDS! They are truly one of the best inventions ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home