Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" - said by Jake when he got home yesterday

After getting this, this, this, and ALL of this done (yes - that's right. I said all of it. Pure bliss, my friends. Pure bliss.), I thought surely I could enjoy doing this.

Kale thought otherwise and had me up after 2 minutes.

Seriously. Can a girl sit down for more than TWO MINUTES and just enjoy Oprah already??!! Sheesh!

At least Jake was happy when he came home to a clean house. He just thought he had walked into the wrong one.

3 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Lyn said...

Girl, you can cram a dishwasher wtih the best of 'em. My hubby just steps aside when it comes to that. He can not match my skills in that area!

Lyn

 
At 3/20/2006 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got your house clean.

 
At 3/21/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Free In Christ said...

I happened upon your blog, how, I don't know exactly. I feel like God leads me to the blogs I find--now yes, that sounds crazy. Oh well, it is how I feel. Because why would I choose the ones I choose, okay enough of that.

I was so encouraged by your "life story" if you will. My life was similiar--not exactly--but to some extent. Sexual abuse was (probably still is) in my family, even though I was not the abused, I am helping carry a sister through her journey to healing. I have some serious issues at times, I know it is from living in a house of vile. At any rate, I agree with you, I don't want sympathy about it, God is using my past to help others. It also reminds of how unworthy I am, and God still LOVES me,and he chose me. So overwhelming at times. You where very encouarging to me. Thanks again.

***I hope that wasn't too mushy for you***

I'm glad you got your house clean, speaking of that is really what I must do right now.

Come visit my blog sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home