Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Am I Bill Murray in "Groundhog Day"?


I felt like I was experiencing DeJa Vu (sp?), but clearly I wasn't. How was I sure? Well, I AM wearing the same hoody sweater I've been wearing all week, and my hair is still hidden underneath Jake's Stealer's hat, but I'm pretty certain that I have slept since Kale's last attempt at sneaking snacks from the kitchen.

"But MOOOOOM! I meed a twizwer!"

No matter how high I place the goodies, he still manages to reach them. It's all Monkey, all the time around here.

Note to Jake: YES, Kale is hanging out in his underwear, and YES he is wearing the same sweatshirt he was wearing yesterday. Let the hissy fit commence now, so by the time you get home you will have calmed down.

4 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Minnie,

I don't remember how I came across your blog, but I've been a "lurker" ever since, checking in to see what you have to say. I just had to comment on this pic of your little boy because it's like something I've seen at my own house WAY too often. Except my 3 year old son likes to get up in the middle of the night and sneak treats! And like you, it doesn't matter where we hide them...he always finds them.

Thanks for the fun stories.

Kristy

 
At 2/22/2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, again, that is TOOO funny.
Kristina

 
At 2/23/2006 8:48 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Minnie,

Get that boy into rock climbing!

 
At 2/23/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

Leslie~
Are you WANTING me to have a heart attack?? Trust me, that kid has had me SOOO close to having one on more than a few occasions.

Kristy~ Thanks for the sweet compliment! That's too funny about the snacks in the middle of the night. Some friends of ours dealt with the same thing with one of their sons, so they had to actually LOCK UP the fridge and pantry at night. HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home