Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Queen Bee and Mr. Sly

Earlier as I was on the computer in my office, I heard the office door gently close behind me. Soon after I heard the sounds of a stool being pushed across the tile floor in the kitchen. This sound is never good. It means Kale is trying to obtain something he is not supposed to ordinarily have unless he has received expressed permission from the Queen Bee (that would be me).

My son thinks he is Mr. Sly.

I sneak up to peak around the corner and find him like this (thank you, Lord, for having the camera right next to me!).

As if I wouldn't later notice the bright red stain around his mouth that was soon to come from the Push Pop he was trying to sneak. But I guess his philosophy is 'Better to ask for forgiveness than permission'.

And, Yes, I went ahead and let him have his Push Pop. He DID go through all of the trouble to get it.

4 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well personally I LOVE this picture because I see a picture of my kiddos on your fridge! Hey I still need to see the pics from the retreat and all of our shananagins. Didn't we take a picture with Elizabeth? Oh and I just called my Mom at her salon and Randy answered the phone, "This is Randy, how may I serve you?" What a sweet husband! He went with Elizabeth to get her hair done! :) I never expected to hear Randy Draper answer my Mom's phone!

So do you have any pics of us?
Sorry I just used your blog as email!

 
At 2/21/2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. That was hilarious. My husband and I laughed. I love it!!

 
At 2/24/2006 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this picture. I haven't actually caught Isaac in the act yet...but if I ever do....this is what it'll look like.

Would you mind if I put a link to you on my blog?

 
At 2/24/2006 2:06 PM, Blogger Minnie said...

Thanks KP! Feel free to link me. I always appreciate a little Link Love. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home