Friday, February 17, 2006

Take Me To The Zoo!

Kale and I joined some friends at the Ft. Worth Zoo Wednesday since it was 80-degrees outside and Wednesdays are 1/2-price day. *Although, even with our admission being 1/2-price, I still forked over an arm and a leg. What ever happened to the zoo being an affordable outing? Shelly made the same point a while back as well, so I know I'm not alone in my grumbling.

Aside, we had a great time and I'm SO glad we decided to go because it went from being 85-degrees yesterday to 36-degrees today with expected sleet and rain. Ahhh! Texas weather! Gotta love it!

4 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

We love the zoo! Right now we have season passes. I'm not sure it will be worth the money once I have to pay for Elise, but right now it is.

I know this is off topic, but how is Alliance going? We miss seeing you in the kids area, and we miss seeing Jake push the crying cart.

 
At 2/17/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

Alliance is going wonderfully. We are having such a good time and it is so awesome to be a part of the amazing things going on there. We are really able to experience that sense of community out there since it so much smaller than "The Mother Ship". We miss seeing everyone, too, but we know we are right where God wants us to be.

We all need to get together soon and catch up ~ seriously!! I miss you guys!

 
At 2/17/2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Shelley said...

I can't believe it. We were at the zoo on Wednesday as well!

 
At 2/17/2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Minnie said...

Shut Up!!!! No Way! What are the chances? And we probably passed each other, too. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home