Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thank You!!!!

I can't come up with words to describe how humbled I am at the amount of comments, emails, and public praises I've received in regards to my last few posts. I just wanted to say a big huge Thank You for all of the wonderful words of encouragement and love you have all poured out on me. It was difficult at best to step out of my safe spot and be able to be so real and so RAW. As I said, there were things I wrote that I had never told anyone before. I am just so thrilled that some of you were able to find healing in what you read. I certainly did by writing it all out.

Hopefully after the weekend I will have recovered from the coma those posts put me in and I can fill you in on all of the antics around the Hart House this past week. Until then...

2 Comments:

At 3/18/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Oh my gosh - I just got done reading your life testimony. My heart is just swollen with heartache for what you've had to go through as a child, teen, and then facing it head on as an adult. I am just so in awe of you. I know sharing that was not easy one bit. But boy oh boy was it bold. A fierce testimony to God's unconditional love. I love people like you. You have guts. And glory to show for it! I have a story to tell. I just don't know when or how I will but one of these days I will. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing this. You may never know how many people you have reached out to through this blog post, but God does. And he is using you in amazing ways!
YOU ROCK! I'll be coming back. Oh yea, thanks to Jeana at Days to Come that I found you. :)

 
At 4/24/2006 8:23 PM, Blogger boomama said...

I'm blown away. I've seen your comments on Addie's blog and linked to you via Jeana. I just read your posts about your life, and I thank you so much for sharing your story. This is your testimony - your hard and true evidence of God's grace in your life. I love your honesty, and I appreciate it more than you know. WOW. That's really all I can say. WOW. And Ephesians 3:20 - again and again and again and again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home