Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kale isn't the only one who is in desperate need of a haircut

I Heart Play-Doh! The only thing? The mess!! And the squishing of the different colors!! And the tiny dried-up bits that end up on my freshly-mopped floor!!

Then I stumbled upon this glorious Play-Doh creation at Target a while back. It's All Play-Doh Fun, All the Time Sans Mess at the Hart House.

Go grab it. You'll thank me when the kids are playing contently so you can have some peace and quiet already! And the whole set fits neatly into a large zip-lock bag for storage. How about that for a bonus?

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Fits into a ziploc bag? Spares the mess for the most part? Hmmm - I think me needs to get my kids one. I keep depriving them of playdough - the mess mostly being the reason! But this looks so CUTE!
Thanks for the idea!

 
At 3/21/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Minnie said...

YAHOO! I'm so glad you finally got connected, my little blog buddy! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home